Western New York Dental Group, a trusted community dental group is growing and seeks a Dental Hygienist for our Depew practice.
We are seeking a talented dental hygienist who will join our team in taking preventative care to the next level. Our mission is Clinical Excellence, in all that we do. You will enjoy the support of our top notch organization and feel like part of the team.
- A Competitive Salary
- CE opportunities
- Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and relationship building. Hygiene schedules their own patients and can tailor their own times.
- Benefit package includes medical, 401K with matching, bereavement and jury duty pay, life and disability insurance, dental, and more.
- Mentoring and coaching- paid training
- Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk protocols developed by doctors AND hygienists.
- Opportunity for philanthropy and community involvement
- An opportunity to make a difference in patients lives!
- Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera.
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs.
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience.
- Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule.
The ideal candidate will offer patients:
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- Knowledgeable with digital charting and x-rays
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- Enthusiastic Team Player
Associated topics: cleaning, dental hygienist, e11, evaluations, hygienist, on call, polishing, prn, rdh, resolution