Our network of offices servicing California and Washington means West Coast Dental is continuously looking for talented individuals to join our rapidly growing team. The variety of opportunities includes corporate, clinical, and field office positions.
If you enjoyWelcoming,Communicating, andDelivering best practices, then West Coast Dental has the right career path for you!
Welcome to West Coast Dental!
The Back Floor Supervisor performs a variety of dental assisting duties while promoting a safe and cleanly environment for providing quality dental care.
These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising all non-professional dental back office employees;
- Assisting the doctors; communicating effectively with patients (or parents if patient is a child)
- Maintaining equipment and inventory
- Following universal precautions: OSHA requirements, and dental board auxiliaries regulations.
- Current Radiographic Certification required
- CPR and First-Aid certification required
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Graduation from an accredited Dental Assisting School preferred
- RDA Certification/License preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of dental experience preferred
- Minimum of one year of recent experience as a RDA preferred
- Bilingual: English & Spanish required (if the geographic location of the office does not require the applicant to be bilingual, applicants who only speak English may be considered)
- Means to travel from one office to another, required as necessary
- Ability to obtain an NPI
We recognize the importance of investing on our most valuable asset that strengthens the very foundation of West Coast Dental, our employees. In line with this objective, we understand that providing excellent service to our employees facilitates professional and personal growth that will enable them to live our company principle - To Welcome, Communicate and Deliver unparalleled customer service.
West Coast Dental offers a competitive benefit package designed to enhance the lives of our employees.
West Coast Dental offers:
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Vision insurance
- Comprehensive dental benefit
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness, cancer, gap and accident
- Continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Associated topics: assistant, dental biller, bilingual, clinical, clinical assistant, dental assistant, oxide, radiographer, steps, x ray