General Dentistry opening in Jessup, Maryland. This and other dental assistant jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com
Our Dental Assistant provides required documentation of services to the Dentist or designee in order to monitor the provision of dental services. This includes maintaining dental charts, keeping records of dental findings, and scheduling patients for dental appointments.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous experience as a Dental Assistant
- Current CPR Certification
- Utilizes standard precautions during all dental encounters where applicable
- Provides chair-side assistance by maintaining clear field of operation, passing instruments, suctioning, etc. as needed
- Sterilizes instruments utilized in the dental office
- Mixes restorative materials as required
- Assists in performing of intra-oral and extra-oral x-rays
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Associated topics: dental biller, certified dental assistant, clinical, clinical assistant, dental assistant, efda, oxide, radiographer, steps, x ray