Employer, a trusted community dental group is growing and seeks a F/T Dental Hygienist for our O'Fallon practice.
We are seeking a talented Dental Hygienist who will join our team in taking preventative care to the next level. Our Hygiene team members play a critical role in developing lasting patient relationships while delivering the highest level of care and service. Our mission is Clinical Excellence, in all that we do.
As a Dental Hygienist with our team, you'll enjoy:
- A Competitive Salary
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and relationship building. Hygiene schedules their own patients and can tailor their own times.
- Benefits package includes medical, 401K with matching, bereavement and jury duty pay, life and disability insurance, dental, and more.
- Mentoring and coaching - paid training
- Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk protocols developed by doctors AND hygienists.
- Opportunity for philanthropy and community involvement
- An opportunity to make a difference in patients lives!
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Proficient in Computers
- Enthusiastic Team Player
Associated topics: chart, complete, dental hygienist, diagnosis, e11, hygienist, on call, prn, processing, rdh