Perfect Teeth is a network of dental offices throughout Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona providing high- quality, comprehensive dental care. We understand the only way to build and sustain a long-lasting and thriving practice is by listening to our patients, addressing their chief complaints, taking care of their needs, and ensuring they come back. Our patient care philosophy has helped us grow to be the largest provider of dental services in the region, with 67 offices and more than 100 affiliated dentists and specialists.
There are a lot of dental groups across the United States, so what makes us different? Apart from the fact that we take care of the administrative burden, employees with Perfect Teeth enjoy a work/life balance rarely seen in other large dental groups. Our average practice is designed and built to have a private practice look, feel, and flow, so our practices have a much more intimate feel than most large group practices. Employees like this, and so do patients!
Every dentist knows they're only as good as their assistant. We want the best dental assistants/specialty assistants in the industry. We want dental assistants who:
* Greet every patient with a warm introduction, a smile, and a THANK YOU for coming to our office!
* Create positive patient relations
* Are gentle and empathetic for our patients
* Anticipate, are proactive, and have active listening skills
* Take dental x-rays
* Order and maintain dental supplies and equipment
* Setup operatory rooms
* Prepare tray setups for dental procedures
* Maintain office and operatory cleanliness
* Ensure equipment functionality
* Records treatment information in patient records
* Make preliminary impressions
* Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
* Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
You will split your time between the two practices.
* Certificate from college or technical school (or 3-6 months of dental assisting experience/training)
* Coronal polishing certificate (New Mexico and Arizona)
* X Ray license (New Mexico and Arizona)
* Must be at least 18 years old to expose patients to ionizing radiation (Colorado)
* Amazing customer service skills
* Enthusiastic, energetic, and hard working
Perfect Teeth provides competitive compensation (guarantee or production) and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance, matching 401k, malpractice, DEA, state licensure, and CE.
Associated topics: assistant, bilingual, certified dental assistant, clinical, clinical assistant, dental assistant, efda, oxide, radiographer, x ray