We are a full service, 3D, state-of-the-art digital dental laboratory, who seeks an experienced dental ceramist with at least 5 years experience in a dental laboratory setting. Job Summary:
Our Ceramists are critical team members who have the opportunity to utilize the 3D, CAD/CAM department resources.
Artistic and detailed oriented
Has ability to follow dentists' written instructions
Create fixed restorations that are pleasing, attractive and functional for the patients
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experience Responsibilities:
- Perform/review QC
- Understand multi-shade, layering, loading and shaping restoration techniques
- Ability to utilize state-of-the-art dental fabrication and 3D model technology a Plus!
- Must have knowledge and experience with complex, high esthetic cases and various materials
- Knowledge of Zirconia, EMAX, PFM, Implants, Single Crown, multi-unit bridges, finish framework and margins on PFZ crowns
- Single Anterior, Posterior, full arch, experience with implants a PLUS!
- Provide custom shade match for patients, ensure patient's prosthesis matches color of natural teeth
- Must have technical knowledge to find effective solutions to challenges when fabricating dental prosthesis
- Knowledge of handpieces to perform finishes on restorations
Must have a H.S. Diploma or equivalent
Work authorization: USA Required Benefits:
Full time employees receive the following benefits:
Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision
Accrual of unused Sick Days saved (Cap is 20 days) for medical emergencies, hospitalizations, illness etc.
Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, Bereavment, Parental Leave, Employee Dental Discounts-work place perks. This is a full time position, seeking an individual who will be here long term.Monday - Friday lab with flexible hours.Pay depends on your experience and skills.
Associated topics: cam, control, dental laboratory technician, dental technician, inventory, laboratory, metal, model, service technician, technician