Metro Dentalcare is experiencing tremendous growth and looking for a Dental Assistant to join our patient care team in a Regional role.
Metro Dentalcare is a large group practice with more than 40 locations throughout the Minneapolis and St. Paul metropolitan area. Metro Dentalcare was founded in 1968 on the cornerstone of building strong patient relationships. Our caring dentists and dental professionals share a vision of providing superior patient care focused on the individual needs of each patient. This vision helps make dental care as convenient as possible for the patient while the support of a group practice allows our dental professionals to have opportunities for growth while maintaining a work/life balance. Metro Dentalcare s general dentistry offices are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. and all offices feature electronic dental records and digital x-rays. We offer a complete range of preventative, cosmetic and specialized dental services. Our dental specialists provide pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery and endodontics.
This Regional role will travel between locations to the eastside of the Twin cities:
Roseville, Midway, Vadnais Heights, Maplewood, West St. Paul.
A Dental Assistant supports and assists providers with patient care. It is essential to be able to lead, be flexible, friendly, have a can do personality and work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental instruments and proper tray setups.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental treatment equipment maintenance procedures.
- Patient/staff rapport -- make positive contribution to office/organization.
- Perform basic computer function.
- Demonstrate cost effective techniques when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current MN dental assistant license.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
This career opportunity comes with a Sign-on bonus and continuing education courses.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Metro Dentalcare please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.metro-dentalcare.com
Associated topics: assistant, dental biller, bilingual, certified dental assistant, clinical assistant, dental assistant, efda, oxide, radiographer, x ray