Do you have a desire to embrace preventative centered care?Do you thrive in a positive practice atmosphere and crave an opportunity for community involvement?
If so, we want to meet you!
Our mission is Clinical Excellence
, in all that we do. Our dental specialists provide pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery and endodontics. We feature electronic dental records and digital x-rays.We Offer:
- Competitive Salary. Our Dental Hygienists are rewarded for their efforts!
- Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and relationship building.
- Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk protocols developed by doctors AND hygienists.
- Modern practices with superior equipment
- Benefit package includes medical, 401K with matching, bereavement and jury duty pay, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, dental, and more.
- Mentoring and coaching- paid training
- Opportunity for community involvement
- A positive practice atmosphere
- An opportunity to make a difference in patients lives!
- Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera.
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs.
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience.
- Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule
- A current MN license to practice dental hygiene
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- Knowledgeable with digital charting and x-rays
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- Enthusiastic Team Player
Associated topics: complete, e11, evaluations, hygienist, hygienst, mouth, on call, polishing, rda, rdh