Do you have a desire to embrace preventative centered care?Do you thrive in a positive practice atmosphere and crave an opportunity for community involvement?
If so, we want to meet you!
Our mission is Clinical Excellence
, in all that we do. Our dental specialists provide pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery and endodontics. We feature electronic dental records and digital x-rays.
- Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera.
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs.
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience.
- Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule
- A current MN license to practice dental hygiene
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- Knowledgeable with digital charting and x-rays
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- Enthusiastic Team Player
Associated topics: complete, condition, dental hygienist, diagnosis, e11, evaluations, on call, processing, rdh, scaling