We are looking for a Full-Time Dental Hygienist to work in our affiliate practice, Made Ya Smile located in The Woodlands, TX 77384. The Dental Hygienist we hire will have a current and active Dental Hygienist license for the state of Texas, as well as an X-ray license. 1-2 years' experience working as a Dental Hygienist is required. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits!
Essential responsibilities include:
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as required
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Hands on experience as a Hygienist
- Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene school. Current Texas state license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few
Made Ya Smile is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).DCA Mission
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.DCA Vision
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry's best dental professionals.DCA Values - USMILEU
nleash Career Potential-of our employees and partnersS
ervice Excellence-to our professionals, patients and familiesM
eaningful Contribution-all can make a differenceI
ntegrity First-in all we doL
eadership-in our field and we assume accountabilityE
xcellence in Action-we are committed to get the job doneOur mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Associated topics: chart, complete, dental hygienist, e11, evaluations, hygienst, prn, rdh, resolution, scaling